SANTA ANA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Greenkraft Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT), a California-based manufacturer of alternative fuel trucks and alternative fuel systems, announced today that its assignment of all rights and patents associated with the Invention “LPG Fuel System” described under Application Number 61908022 was officially filed and recorded with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This assignment was filed on May 2, 2014 and the filing receipt was mailed to Greenkraft on May 19, 2014. This invention relates to the conversion of vehicles to run on LPG and can be used to produce trucks running on propane fuel and other alternative fuel systems that allow vehicles to run on propane fuel.
- Greenkraft has received several orders worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and will be delivering very soon!
- Greenkraft is producing heavy duty class 6 CNG trucks to fulfill orders!
- Greenkraft expands its distribution network
- Greenkraft is receiving orders for its natural gas heavy duty trucks
- Greenkraft sees high demand for its natural gas heavy duty trucks