SANTA ANA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Greenkraft Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT), a California-based manufacturer of alternative fuel trucks and alternative fuel systems, announced today that its assignment of all rights and patents associated with the Invention “LPG Fuel System” described under Application Number 61908022 was officially filed and recorded with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This assignment […]
Author Archive for: admin
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 13 entries.
Entries by admin
SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Efficient Drivetrains, Inc. (EDI), a global leader in advanced, high-efficiency plugin hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) and continuously variable transmission (CVT) solutions, today announced a high-profile partnership to develop a first-of-its-kind, Class-4 vehicle that combines the benefits of compressed natural gas (CNG) and PHEV technology.
Ryder is developing a natural gas fleet and facilities to take advantage of the increased availability of natural gas in North America.
- Due to Increased Demand, Greenkraft, Inc. Plans to Expand to a Bigger Factory in 2017 and Introduce New Larger-Sized Model Trucks
- Several Major U.S. Cities are Using Greenkraft, Inc. Alternative Fuel Trucks For Their Operations
- Greenkraft, Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT) Revolutionizes the Lunch Trucks Industry by building trucks that run on Propane Fuel.
- Greenkraft, Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT) is now Manufacturing Alternative Fuel Trucks with Refrigeration Options!
- Greenkraft, Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT) Now Offering an Allison Transmission (NYSE: ALSN) for Their Alternative Fuel Trucks.