SANTA ANA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Greenkraft Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT), a California based manufacturer of alternative fuel trucks and alternative fuel systems, today announced that the California Energy Commission (CEC) approved Greenkraft’s and Efficient Drivetrains, Inc.’s (EDI) joint application for a grant to develop a compressed natural gas (CNG)-hybrid electric vehicle. The CEC through its Energy Research and Development Division jointly awarded funding of up to $900,000 for the development of a Class-4 vehicle that combines the benefits of Greenkraft’s CNG trucks and EDI’s high-efficiency plugin hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) technology.
- Greenkraft, Inc. (GKIT) Engages NetworkNewsWire for Corporate Communications Solutions
- Greenkraft, Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT) is Capitalizing on the Dramatic Increase in Demand for Clean Energy Trucks Due to Government Incentives
- Greenkraft, Inc. is Launching a Comprehensive Marketing Campaign to Introduce Greenkraft Products to the Entire USA Market
- The Greenkraft Truck is Successfully Debuted at the WWETT Show 2017 in Indiana
- Due to Increased Demand, Greenkraft, Inc. Plans to Expand to a Bigger Factory in 2017 and Introduce New Larger-Sized Model Trucks