SANTA ANA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Greenkraft Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT), a California based manufacturer of alternative fuel trucks and alternative fuel systems, today announced that the California Energy Commission (CEC) approved Greenkraft’s and Efficient Drivetrains, Inc.’s (EDI) joint application for a grant to develop a compressed natural gas (CNG)-hybrid electric vehicle. The CEC through its Energy Research and Development Division jointly awarded funding of up to $900,000 for the development of a Class-4 vehicle that combines the benefits of Greenkraft’s CNG trucks and EDI’s high-efficiency plugin hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) technology.
- Greenkraft has received several orders worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and will be delivering very soon!
- Greenkraft is producing heavy duty class 6 CNG trucks to fulfill orders!
- Greenkraft expands its distribution network
- Greenkraft is receiving orders for its natural gas heavy duty trucks
- Greenkraft sees high demand for its natural gas heavy duty trucks