SANTA ANA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Greenkraft Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT), a California-based manufacturer of alternative fuel trucks and alternative fuel systems, announced today that its assignment of all rights and patents associated with the Invention “LPG Fuel System” described under Application Number 61908022 was officially filed and recorded with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This assignment was filed on May 2, 2014 and the filing receipt was mailed to Greenkraft on May 19, 2014. This invention relates to the conversion of vehicles to run on LPG and can be used to produce trucks running on propane fuel and other alternative fuel systems that allow vehicles to run on propane fuel.
- Greenkraft, Inc. (GKIT) Engages NetworkNewsWire for Corporate Communications Solutions
- Greenkraft, Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT) is Capitalizing on the Dramatic Increase in Demand for Clean Energy Trucks Due to Government Incentives
- Greenkraft, Inc. is Launching a Comprehensive Marketing Campaign to Introduce Greenkraft Products to the Entire USA Market
- The Greenkraft Truck is Successfully Debuted at the WWETT Show 2017 in Indiana
- Due to Increased Demand, Greenkraft, Inc. Plans to Expand to a Bigger Factory in 2017 and Introduce New Larger-Sized Model Trucks