SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Efficient Drivetrains, Inc. (EDI), a global leader in advanced, high-efficiency plugin hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) and continuously variable transmission (CVT) solutions, today announced a high-profile partnership to develop a first-of-its-kind, Class-4 vehicle that combines the benefits of compressed natural gas (CNG) and PHEV technology.
- Due to Increased Demand, Greenkraft, Inc. Plans to Expand to a Bigger Factory in 2017 and Introduce New Larger-Sized Model Trucks
- Several Major U.S. Cities are Using Greenkraft, Inc. Alternative Fuel Trucks For Their Operations
- Greenkraft, Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT) Revolutionizes the Lunch Trucks Industry by building trucks that run on Propane Fuel.
- Greenkraft, Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT) is now Manufacturing Alternative Fuel Trucks with Refrigeration Options!
- Greenkraft, Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT) Now Offering an Allison Transmission (NYSE: ALSN) for Their Alternative Fuel Trucks.