SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Efficient Drivetrains, Inc. (EDI), a global leader in advanced, high-efficiency plugin hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) and continuously variable transmission (CVT) solutions, today announced a high-profile partnership to develop a first-of-its-kind, Class-4 vehicle that combines the benefits of compressed natural gas (CNG) and PHEV technology.
- Greenkraft, Inc. (GKIT) Engages NetworkNewsWire for Corporate Communications Solutions
- Greenkraft, Inc. (OTCQB: GKIT) is Capitalizing on the Dramatic Increase in Demand for Clean Energy Trucks Due to Government Incentives
- Greenkraft, Inc. is Launching a Comprehensive Marketing Campaign to Introduce Greenkraft Products to the Entire USA Market
- The Greenkraft Truck is Successfully Debuted at the WWETT Show 2017 in Indiana
- Due to Increased Demand, Greenkraft, Inc. Plans to Expand to a Bigger Factory in 2017 and Introduce New Larger-Sized Model Trucks