SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Efficient Drivetrains, Inc. (EDI), a global leader in advanced, high-efficiency plugin hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) and continuously variable transmission (CVT) solutions, today announced a high-profile partnership to develop a first-of-its-kind, Class-4 vehicle that combines the benefits of compressed natural gas (CNG) and PHEV technology.
- Greenkraft has received several orders worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and will be delivering very soon!
- Greenkraft is producing heavy duty class 6 CNG trucks to fulfill orders!
- Greenkraft expands its distribution network
- Greenkraft is receiving orders for its natural gas heavy duty trucks
- Greenkraft sees high demand for its natural gas heavy duty trucks